• I have some valuable jewellery – do I need to cover these items separately?

    Posted on 09 January, 2019

    There are certain types of items such as valuable jewellery that need to be specified on a Home Contents policy to provide full cover beyond the standard policy limit. To specify an item on your policy you need to provide a recent certificate of valuation or similar documentary evidence of its value. Check our Home insurance section for details of the cover limitations.

    Posted in

  • Recent Post



    • No categories