• What happens if my car is wrecked in an accident?

    Posted on 09 January, 2019

    We can cover you for a new replacement vehicle if it written off with the first 3 years of initial registration. For an older car, you would receive what is called the “market value” of the car which is the cost of replacing the vehicle with an equivalent replacement one in the same condition and usage. Alternatively, you can buy an agreed value policy for a slightly higher premium that guarantees the amount you will receive in the event of a write-off. Our policies also provide a special benefit which pays an additional amount if your car is under finance and the write-off claim amount is less than finance amount owed.

    Posted in

  • Recent Post



    • No categories